Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Home is Where the Heart Is


Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk’, I open myself up to the wonderful saying that “Home is Where the Heart is”. As most of you know, I recently relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area. Before this move I had spent 6 years in San Diego, and 16 in New York City. My life has always felt balanced, grounded and rooted. While I am LOVING the Bay Area and I know that it is the best move I could have ever made, this transition certainly has me feeling ungrounded. As I explore the new city that will one day have my own home, I am filled with happiness and love … and I am reminded that despite not having a home of my own yet, home is where my heart is. Please enjoy my video blog to learn more about this process.
I’d love to hear from you. Have you experienced a big change that left you feeling uprooted? What were your methods for grounding yourself? How have you ever felt that home is where the heart is? Please share a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.
All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?