Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Importance of Daily Ritual


Happy Wednesday Friends!

On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk’, I share with you a number of daily rituals that have been extremely helpful during my transitional move to the Bay Area. I have found that ritual is the practice that I can do anywhere and everywhere. It is what keeps me grounded, connected, and allows me to bring gratitude into my daily life. The first ritual that I do every morning upon rising, is to give heartfelt thanks for awaking another day. Starting my day in gratitude greatly shifts my daily experience. Check out my Wednesday Walk to learn more about my daily rituals and why they are important to have.
I would to hear from you. What are some of your daily rituals? Was it difficult to get into the groove of doing them every day? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.
All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?