Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Why I Moved to the Bay Area


Why I Moved to the Bay Area

Happy Wednesday Friends!
On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk’, I share with you the reasons why I decided to change up my life and move to the Bay Area. Though I had many wonderful things happening in my life in San Diego ~ a thriving business, a blessed community and a wonderful home ~ deep down inside I heard my intuition calling me to make a change and relocate. While a change like this brings up a lot of risk, and requires a lot of trust … I know that I am being divinely guided towards the next magnificent phase of my existence.
Please enjoy my video blog to learn the reasons why I moved to the Bay Area and why it is so great for me.
I would love to hear from you. Have you had a time in your life when you trusted your intuition and embraced a big change in your life? How did you feel once you made the change? Or maybe there is a pulling in your heart to make a change ~ what’s stopping you? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you
All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?