Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hearing Your Intuition


Happy Wednesday Friends!
On today's 'Wednesday Walk', I share about the importance of listening to your intuition. Life is constantly about the choices we are presented with and the decisions that we are asked to make. In times like these, it can be overwhelming to listen to your one, true voice ~ your intuition. Though there may be lots of ideas, options and decisions floating around in your head, your truth, or intuition, will ultimately be the most helpful guide.  Check out my Wednesday Walk to hear more about why hearing your intuition matters.

I would love to hear from you. Have you had times in your life when you had a tough time hearing your intuition? What was it like when you filtered out all the different voices and listened to your truth?Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.
All love,
jodi

Comments:
Jodi, Welcome with open arms to the Bay Area...we have soooo many places available for connecting with Nature, you've chosen a(nother) great place to live (must be fair to all)! For me, having both the mountains and the ocean nearby has become a true requirement in my life. If I go too long without getting to Ocean Beach, for example, I find I can't stop obsessing about it. And the smell of the air in the woods seems different to me from "regular" air, but that may just be me. I am lucky to have two large trees outside my apt. window in downtown SF, and I am sure to greet and thank them daily. Again, welcome, may you thrive here!
Kimberly in SF
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?