Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Be Gentle with Yourself


On today's 'Wednesday Walk', I share about how lately I have been feeling the need to be productive and creating. I am also finding myself grappling with expectations of how my new life in San Francisco should look after only a few months of living here. As I become more aware of this, I am seeing the importance of being kind and gentle with myself. Check out my 'Wednesday Walk' to hear more about how we are worthy of being kind and gentle to ourselves. In fact, we must do so first, before we are kind and gentle with others!
I would love to hear from you! How do you practice being kind and gentle with yourself? And is it hard for you to do so? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.
All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?