Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Learn From Your Family

Happy Wednesday Friends! On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk’, I share about my parents’ recent visit to San Francisco. We had such a blast together ~ we went to wine country, ate at yummy restaurants, saw a show, and so much more. What impacted me most wasn’t so much what we did  together but how I ended up learning so much about myself and who I am while I was with them. I also realized that one of the greatest gifts I can offer my parents is compassion for their aging process. Check out my ‘Wednesday Walk’ to hear more about how we can learn so much about ourselves through the way we show up with our families.


I would love to hear from you! What have you learned about yourself when you spend time with your family? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you. 
All love,
Jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?