Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Manifest Like a Magician

Happy Wednesday Friends!
On today’s ‘Wednesday Walk’, I share about how our thoughts are quick to manifest our reality. For me lately, I have been noticing that I think about something that I want, and bam it shows up! I realize that if I can do this with something simple, like manifesting a parking spot, then I know I can do this with bigger things in my life. Check out my ‘Wednesday Walk’ to hear more about how we can be like magicians, manifesting what we think, and magically turn it into reality.


I would love to hear from you! What are you manifesting in your life? And how are your thoughts supporting or not supporting what you’re trying to manifest? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.
All love,
jodi


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?