Wednesday, August 07, 2013

People Can Change


Happy Wednesday Friends!
On today's 'Wednesday Walk', I am visiting San Diego for the first time since I moved away to San Francisco five months ago. During this trip I led the NGY Teacher Training as well as spent all of my free time catching up with dear friends. During these reunions I recognized that I felt different ... like I had transformed my way of being. While the change isn't visible on the outside, others sensed it too because of the way that I showed up in my connections with them. Personally, I attribute it to what I learned and experienced during my recent time with Africa Yoga Project ~ oneness & connection. Check out my 'Wednesday Walk' to learn more about how our life experiences change us and affect the way we show up with others... particularly in places we used to call home.

I would love to hear from you! When did you realize that you had changed due to an experience you had in your life? Please leave a comment on the blog so we can all learn from you.
All love,
jodi

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?